Life is good. When you’re having worries, remember that God won’t let you down. If you wished for something and it was granted, thank Him. If you wished for something and it wasn’t granted, thank Him still. Sometimes, our wishes come true in our time (the exact time we wanted it) and other times, in God’s time. I think the secret to a happy life is to remain thankful no matter what. Last week was a beautiful week for me. And these are the 10 reasons why I am very thankful to God for last week’s turn of events:
1. Our rented house here in Manila is now a wifi zone. Now we could surf as much as we want, any time of the day (and night).
2. The new TV cabinet in our Cavite home has made our living room there more lively and complete.
3. I had the pleasure of trying out new restaurants along with the fiancee and my family. Our latest food trips were at Nanos SM Manila and Corniche, Diamond Hotel.
4. My mom and my dad are with us here in Manila until the end of June.
5. I was able to update most of my blogs last week.
6. My brother has taken his oath as teacher and now has his own PRC license card.
7. I limited my caffeine intake to a half glass of ice-cold Coke last week. It’s a big accomplishment for me!
8. The two big events we organized in the office last week were a success. Super tiring, but it was all worth it.
9. I have worn my two new high-heeled shoes to work. Note to self: make a post about them.
10. I bought a new game on iTunes — Veggie Samurai. I think it’s as exciting to play as Fruit Ninja. Haha.
This is my second week of creating this “thank you” list. I hope to write more in the weeks to come.
What are the things you are thankful for last week or today? Say one or a lot in the comment section!