Warts Removal at Cavite Skin Clinic

After getting two recommendations from two different friends for this good skin clinic in Imus, Cavite, I finally decided to go there for my warts removal. I even tagged my mom along as she was actually the one who needed it the most.

The name of the clinic was Cavite Skin Clinic. It lies along Aguinaldo Highway near the PLDT Office and the toll bridge pointing to the road going to Imus Town Proper. It is quite easy to locate. If you’re from Manila and commuting, ride a bus plying the Imus-DasmariƱas routes. The clinic is on the left side and across it is a 7-Eleven Store.

We reached the clinic at past 10:00 a.m. We immediately got a number and joined the long queue of people waiting to be served. We met the dermatologist, Dr. Luciano Sarmiento, Jr., at past twelve noon. He was very accommodating and dealt with us in no time.

I got treated first and next to me was my mom. While I only got warts to remove, mom had warts and syringoma according to the doctor. Her treatment took longer than mine. And the pain was understandably worse than mine, too.

During the warts removal, the doctor’s assistant asked me to lie on the patient bed and relax. I remember she applied what felt like toner (or was it antiseptic?) on my face a few minutes before the doctor started cauterizing my warts. The pain was tolerable for me. It’s quite similar to the pain I felt during my recent IPL laser hair removal experience

, except that this took longer and used electricity instead of laser beams. After the treatment, I felt a slight stinging sensation on our way home but it was manageable for me.

IMG_0531

The doctor asked us to return after two weeks so he could check the outcome of the treatment. If there were warts left untreated, they’ll remove them daw at no extra cost. Cool.

The post-treatment stinging sensation was a different story for my mom. She said her face felt like burning out. I was not surprised, what with the amount of warts and syringoma removed from her face. But once we got inside the bus back to Manila, the air-con must have soothed her face somehow that she eventually stopped complaining.

IMG_0534

The damage? Well, would you believe we only paid P1,300+ for the two of us including medicines? (The doctor did some assessment on our faces and gave the corresponding prices to us before the treatment.) This is so far the most affordable skin clinic I’ve been to. And very good at that. And I’m saying this for everyone to know. Why pay more if you could get the same (or even better) results at a low price?

I think I love Cavite Skin Clinic already.

Cavite Skin Clinic
    Aguinaldo Highway
    Imus, Cavite

Clinic Hours:
    Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
    8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in (Im)Personal, Beauty and Pampering Services, Frugal Finds, Health is Wealth, Shopping and Product Reviews and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Warts Removal at Cavite Skin Clinic

1. Dj says:

I also went to this clinic. I suffered from moderate acne all through highschool and early college. I’ve wasted big bucks for treatment. The last thing I tried was this Beauche which was insanely painful and did no wonders for me. Fortunately, we visited this clinic. Had to wait almost 4 hours, was checked and was prescribed a regimen of facial lotions and cleansers which costs no more than 300, i think. I had a facial and I bought my sister the same regimen package and it only cost me less than 800. :) After a few days, my acne cleared up. Scars nalang problem ko. :)

• lifein says:

Really? Wow. It means they’re good pala talaga. Thanks for sharing. My mom and I will be back there next week to have our warts checked. If meron pa, aalisin pa nila. And it’ll be for free. Ayos. :)

2. jaz l. says:

hi. i’d like to know the address of this clinic. thanks

• lifein says:

I don’t know the exact address but it’s along AGuinaldo Hi-way, near Puregold Imus and in front of a 7-eleven convenience store. Hope that helps.

3. Pau says:

ang galing! I’m actually planning to go there on my rest day this Monday pero sarado ba yung clinic? You posted open sila Tue, Fri,and Sat?

4. Nicely says:

The clinic was closed yesterday. I wasn’t informed it doesn’t open on Thursdays. Today is a holiday, I assume it won’t operate today. Do you have their contact number?

5. charlie says:

they have also a branch here in pampange where his wife is the doctor… she is also good in treating skin problems, currently im undergoing an acne treatment, well na aalis na yung mga acne,.300 plus din binayaran ko sa toner,soap,lotion and capsules. tapos pag nagpapachekc up ako sa kanya, free removal of blackheads. bali FREE consultation sya, bibilhin molang is yung mga kailangang gamitin or inumin. saturday 9am-5pm open ang clinic hours nya dito, super dami din ang pumipila

6. macky says:

I was in Puregold Imus and also saw the 7 Eleven store. At the 2nd floor of the store is a loaw office. I was looking for the clinic but was not successful. I even asked people around and a tricycle driver. Hindi rin nila alam. Cavite Skin Clinic po ba exact name? May karatula po ba. Ano po ba ang kulay ng building? Hope you can draw map please.

Thanks.

• lifein says:

Lagpas pa sya ng Puregold Imus. Diretso pa, may makikita kang 7-Eleven Store at katapat noon ang Cavite Skin Clinic. Yung road sa harap ng 7-Eleven Store na yun, may barrier sa gitna na naghihiwalay sa mga sasakyang pa Tagaytay at mga sasakyang pa Maynila. Yun ang 7-Eleven Store na tinutukoy ko. May malaking signage sa tapat noon ang Cavite Skin Clinic kaya madali lang sya makita. Paumanhin, hindi ako marunong magdrawing ng mapa. :)

7. macky says:

Thanks. Malapit na po ba ito sa Lotus? Near Jollibee? Yung road papuntang munisipyo ng Imus and/or Imus Cathedral? Thanks po ulit

8. izzy says:

this clinic is really good. i’ve been a ptient here for over 10 yrs already. they are really good. during my first meeting with dra. sarmiento, she asked me if i have a bible at home, bec they are giving bible to those who dont have it. and it’s free. 10 yrs. ago,i had my syringomas removed here, was charged i think 500 pesos plus the cost of the meds. was asked to come back after 2 wks to check if there’s a need for retouch, and it will be free of chrge.
    after almost 3 yrs i came back with the same problem. did the same procedure and ofcourse still free of charge. i only got to pay for the meds which are i believe the lowest priced products but still with guaranteed same effectiveness as those of pricely ones. i kept coming back after 10 yrs for the same procedure. was chrged 100 pesos which really is not bad considering that my next visit again was free of charge. thanks to the doctors and
    their staff. what they are doing is i can say ” a service to makind” and not after the money. no wonder a lot of
    patients kept coming back. referring this clinic to ptients who has skin problems. Thanks for the most kind and humane treament you provide for those who need your service.

9. kat says:

contact number please

10. mhike says:

ilang weeks po bgo gumaling?? pls.. may i know there contact #???

• lifein says:

Around two to three weeks. Tapos balik ulit if meron pa natira, free na daw yun treatment. Sorry, I wasn’t able to get the contact number, parang wala ata. :)

11. sabrina eunice says:

hi ask ko lang po how much magpatanggal ng syringoma sa face?tks

12. Ann says:

Ill give this clinic a try, will go there tom.prob it might end my battle with acne.hope it works.:)

13. sheng says:

Hi..ask ko lang po..san yung exact location kasi meron din derma clinic malapit mercury infront ng imus market. Eto na po ba yun? I really want to go to this clinic for check up.Hope you can help me. Thanks

14. Pinay_AZ says:

Hello sa lahat! Ask ko lang sna sa mga nakavisit na ng clinic if they offer mole removal? Salamat sa sasagot! God bless po!

15. Cha says:

Hi. Ask ko lang how much po it will cost for laser pimple marks/scars? I got dark pimple marks.

16. mark says:

ung mole po b pwiding e laser?

17. ced says:

Hi guys! If you are looking for the best derma in Cavite, this is the clinic you are looking for! Very effective ung meds nila and the best ung mga staffs. Tho maliit ung clinic and mahaba ung pila. Paid off naman when it comes to services nila. Good job Cavite Skin Clinic!

18. Iangreat says:

Ask ko lng po may offer ba sila ng Diamond peeling and magkano po?
    My problems are Big acnes and acne scar

19. MAE FERNANDEZ says:

im from bucandala and i want my warts on my face to be removed.i dont have enough budget but im willing to have ur service.i will visit u nx month.if i may ask how much wud it cost me?thanks..

20. yael velarde says:

hi! ok lng po ba mag pa inject ako glutha…even if im a rhd patient…pero wala namn po akong naramramdamn na may sakit ako sa puso, and that was detected 6yrs ago… baka po siguro stress lang un dahil workkoholic ako before…pls i need ur immedite response…
    thank you and God bless!

21. Lourdes Manalaysay says:

I have warts on my face, neck, and some parts of my body I want these remove. How much will it cost? My husband have d same in d dame parts of the body.

• lifein says:

Depends on the amount of warts. Normally, they will assess it and give you the price before the treatment. Come early kasi lagi madaming tao sa clinic na yan. :)

22. hyun says:

meron b silang underarm treatment at magkano po?

23. Cherry says:

thanks for sharing this. Tagal ko nang hinahanap ang address nila in Cavite. Im a regular costumer of this clinic in pampanga and they told that they have outlet in cavite. Since I’m in manila now, its nearer for me to buy meds in this clinic than pampanga. :) Thanks a lot :)