Last week was quite busy. I’d like to think I did a lot of work (both in the office and at the restaurant) and enjoyed every minute of it. It was only during the weekend that I got to relax. Life is still good.
Here are 10 random things that made me grateful last week:
1. A job interview
2. The fiancee’s mom’s 63rd birthday
3. New accessories
4. Home-serviced massage for mom
5. Done with a monthly task at work
6. Watched two more episodes of QSD (32 episodes left, haha)
7. Inspection and turn-over of keys for the fiancee’s house
8. Finished my third IPL session
9. Slept for eight long hours on Saturday night
10. Malling on Sunday with family
If there’s one thing I failed at, it would be my weight loss plan. Instead of losing some pounds, I actually gained two more. And I blame last week’s food trips (that left me with no other choice but to bite in!) for that. I plan to get rid of those pounds this week. Wish me luck!