Last week was quite busy. I’d like to think I did a lot of work (both in the office and at the restaurant) and enjoyed every minute of it. It was only during the weekend that I got to relax. Life is still good.
Here are 10 random things that made me grateful last week:
1. A job interview
2. The fiancee’s mom’s 63rd birthday
3. New accessories
4. Home-serviced massage for mom
5. Done with a monthly task at work
6. Watched two more episodes of QSD (32 episodes left, haha)
7. Inspection and turn-over of keys for the fiancee’s house
8. Finished my third IPL session
9. Slept for eight long hours on Saturday night
10. Malling on Sunday with family
Continue reading “#003: 10 Things to Be Thankful for Last Week”
With the busy life that I lead, I know I tend to forget appreciating the blessings coming my way. I also tend to forget thanking the one above for each and every little grace I receive. Okay, I guess I’m starting to feel guilty now. To appease my inner (and kinder) self, I have decided to blog about the 10 things I should be thankful for last week. Yes, last week and not this week because it isn’t over yet. Last week as the time period to be considered is safer because I can definitely enumerate the things that made me happy in that week, though it’s gonna be in no particular order.
I hope this becomes a weekly thing for this blog. Just like what I’ve been seeing in some other blogs I’ve been blog hopping on. I won’t promise though lest I fail myself. Without further a do, here they are:
Continue reading “#001: 10 Things to Be Thankful for Last Week”