Life is good. When you’re having worries, remember that God won’t let you down. If you wished for something and it was granted, thank Him. If you wished for something and it wasn’t granted, thank Him still. Sometimes, our wishes come true in our time (the exact time we wanted it) and other times, in God’s time. I think the secret to a happy life is to remain thankful no matter what. Last week was a beautiful week for me. And these are the 10 reasons why I am very thankful to God for last week’s turn of events:
1. Our rented house here in Manila is now a wifi zone. Now we could surf as much as we want, any time of the day (and night).
2. The new TV cabinet in our Cavite home has made our living room there more lively and complete.
3. I had the pleasure of trying out new restaurants along with the fiancee and my family. Our latest food trips were at Nanos SM Manila and Corniche, Diamond Hotel.
Continue reading “#002: 10 Things to Be Thankful for Last Week”
Every day is a blessing. The moment we wake up is a blessing as it means we are still breathing and yes, very much alive. At times when I feel blue, I think of the many things that I should be thankful for. Today is a great day for me. I’m definitely not feeling blue. But somehow, I feel like thinking about a lot of things that I’m grateful for. There are so many of them so I’ll just stick with the things that I’m really very thankful for this week. Ten things.
1. a new job for my brother (he had his first day at work last Monday)
2. a new refrigerator for mom, for our Cavite home (purchased yesterday)
3. a full version of Fruit Ninja for my iPod Touch 4G (purchased last Tuesday)
3. several fun blog events that I had the pleasure of attending this week
4. a generally healthy body
5. having spent some quality time with the boyfriend and his family
6. having seen my parents last Friday
7. lotsa food to eat and enjoy
8. productive blogging
9. priceless bonding time with my two siblings nightly
10. love from people around me
Continue reading “10 Things I am Thankful for”