Because I just turned 33 years old today, I’ve come up with 33 shallow things about myself. I’ll share the deep ones on my 40th birthday, hahaha. But first, this picture taken by the hubby before we went to work this morning:
Now, here goes my list in random order:
1. I choose orange over pink anytime.
2. I’m more of a matcha and chocolate lover than a coffee lover.
3. I take great care of my new shoes and forget about looking after them after several use.
4. I’ve only had a pet dog once and his name was Snoopy.
5. I loooooove to eat and sleep!
6. I enjoy procrastinating during weekends. Lalo na pag nasa bahay lang at walang lakad.
7. I daydreamed a lot in my younger days. I still daydream these days!
8. I recover easily.
9. I tend to overeat and I eat even when I’m already full or not feeling hungry. In short, takaw much!
10. I normally sleep long on a Friday night and wake up late and feeling tired on a Saturday morning.
11. I was boyish when I was little up until primary school.
12. I sleep with my eyes partially open.
13. I’m not comfortable wearing denim jeans. I think I only have two pairs in my closet.
14. I’m a sucker for dainty skirts and effortless dresses.
15. I can sleep with the lights on or with people talking around.
16. I wanna build a farm house someday. And start a lush vegetable garden.
17. I don’t get to finish my prayer at night most of the time because I fall asleep in the middle of it. I compensate for this by praying in the morning before I get up from bed. Ssssshhh.
18. The dream of becoming a lawyer (what I had written in our high school yearbook) still crosses my mind from time to time but the motivation to make this happen is nowhere to be found at present.
19. The exercise I enjoy the most is brisk walking. I guess I got it from my grandfather whose hobby, during his advancing years, was walking around our hometown all day.
20. I am more comfortable with my hair tied in a pony tail than just letting it down.
21. I believe in having enough with just a bit of excess.
22. I can be very talkative once I get comfortable with people.
23. I choose to be happy in spite of and despite of.
24. I don’t use a deodorant. Pero wala akong body odor, promise!
25. I never iron my clothes unless it’s really necessary.
26. I pluck my eye brows with a tweezer and style it accordingly myself. No eye brow pencil and liner for this girl!
27. I eat a lot more when I’m nakakamay.
28. I dislike doing the laundry and I think the hubby was a godsend to me because he likes washing clothes!
29. I can do grocery shopping all day. You know, reading labels, comparing products and such.
30. Sad movie scenes coupled with great acting make me cry hard.
31. I don’t believe in love at first sight.
32. I can be a workaholic sometimes. Sometimes lang, ha!
33. I can be content and satisfied with my life most of the time. And I also believe that what Edel wants, Edel gets. It’s just a matter of exerting enough effort on something.
I’m weird and shallow and jologs like that. May naka-relate ba sa inyo? Haha.
Cheers to me and here’s to being happy at 33 and beyond! 🙂
May you choose happiness always,