Divisoria Wedding Gowns

The fiancé and I were in Divisoria yesterday celebrating the Chinese New Year together with the maddening crowd canvassing gowns and suits for our upcoming wedding. After checking out several shops, we finally settled on a shop that gave us the best value for our money. I was quite ecstatic because we got a good deal and the price we paid for the whole package was lower than our estimated budget.

Indeed, you can find everything in Divisoria. Aside from it’s custom-made merchandise like the gowns and the suits we ordered, it has a wide variety of items sold by piece or in bulk. My eyes got tired drooling on so many products, from funny shirts and serious outfits (no pun intended) to cheap accessories and unique home decors.

I just hope the shop we dealt with delivers on its promise and that we get all the finished gowns and suits on the date agreed upon. That is, by the end of February. I’m so excited! :)

NOTE: If you have any inquiries regarding this topic, please read the comment section first because I’ve already answered some of the readers’ questions there. You might just get the info you need from there. If not, feel free to pop a new question. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in (Im)Personal, Be Inspired, Shopping and Product Reviews and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Divisoria Wedding Gowns

1. Badet says:

Wow, congrats sis! Huli na ako sa balita =)

2. Brian Joanne says:

Hi!

May I know which store you went to, and can I have the contact details of the owner?

I’m also engaged, and I am looking for a place where I can get the attire of our whole entourage. We’re in a really really tight budget, so I super appreciate your help.

Bry

• lifein says:

The name of the store is Beth Bridal. Our contact person, Ate Amy (cell no. 09395618404), is the sister of the owner. The shop is located at #71 Asuncion Building, Ilaya St., Divisoria. It’s right across an LBC outlet (that occupies a space of a bigger and newer building). Tell Ate Amy you learned about their shop from Edel (that’s me!) and then ask for discounts! Good luck! :)

• edel says:

hi there..i just got engaged and is also looking for some cheap but quality and fabulous wedding gown for me and dress for my entire entourage. its weired bcz i came to this blog and it happened that my name is edel as well :) i will go visit that shop later today :)

3. Say says:

hello!Thank you for the info!It helped me as well. :) By the way, how much was the estimated amount for the whole package?Does that include the entourage and the groom’s suit as well.I’m on a budget as well for our wedding on December!:)

• lifein says:

Welcome. The package for me and my entourage (1 bride+ 6 bridesmaids+ 1 maid of honor + 2 flower girls+2 mothers) was around P18k. But it could go higher or lower depending on the fabric to be used and the style of the dresses. Ours was mostly satin and chiffon. For the men’s suits, a set (suit+pants+t-shirt) starts at P1,500. Again, it could go higher or lower depending on the fabric (I think the most expensive there is the original piña jusi). Hope that helps! Tell them I sent you and ask for discounts! :)

4. Mhy says:

Thanks Edel for sharing. :)

5. Mama Gie says:

I just came across your site very recently in search of inexpensive dermatological clinics (your blog on June 16, 2011) and from then on, reading your blogs became a habit.

Thank you for sharing all these, Edel. It will be very helpful for me as I am on a very tight budget but I just can’t refuse a niece asking me to become a ninang on her wedding day in June. I will surely contact Amy of Beth Bridal for my gown and also Dr. Sarmiento of Cavite Skin Clinic for the removal of some skin tags before my niece’s big day.

Thanks again!

6. melissa says:

i need a dress for a wedding.im one of the ninangs color beige.im on a very tight budget as in P1000 only can u help me.wer ur store and contact no pleas.thnks

7. Shee says:

hi! wanna check about your orders…how’s the gowns and the rest? possible for you to post here the photos?

thanks!

8. dhang marquez says:

I would like to get a qoute for wedding guest gowns that I want you to copy. I will send you the pictures. thank you

9. Judith says:

Pwede po bang makita yung gown na pinagawa nyo?
    Naghahanp din po ako for my wedding.

Thank you for posting her number.

10. Soon to wed says:

How would you rate the finish product? Can you send me sample pictures?

11. berry says:

How would you rate the finish product? Thank you…

12. Rose says:

I got mine from Brilvant Clothies. Here is the link for their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/BrilvantClothiers for Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Wedding Accessories, Wedding Giveaways, Flower Arrangements, Hair and Make- up, Wedding Organizer. Basically, they can do almost everything on your wedding or Special occasions.

They do custom orders and then the price is affordable also. They have great designs or you can bring your design and have them make it.

Contact details:
    Brilvant Clothiers
    0927 885 5095
    e-mail: kim@brilvant.com

Hope this helps! Enjoy and Best Wishes!