14 Responses to Investing in the Stock Market, Finally!

1. Mary Joy says:

goodluck edel! maganda yung may investment. medyo malawak yung usaping stock pero curious din ako how it works.

2. Good luck to your investing.We are planning to do the same,I’m still learning the world of investment.
    Good job for having a start,keep it up!

3. Jen says:

Nice! Another achievement Edel!! I have been reading about stock market too kaya lang parang ang complicated pa nya for me. I can’t wait for your journey with this so I can take it as a learning curve din. Hihi! Let me know yung mga “good companies” once I started my own ha? Goodluck!! =)

4. Maan says:

Wow this is really great! I wish you all the best! I hope more Filipinos will learn about investing; I believe it’s the best way to uplift our nation. :D

5. TPS says:

I also use ColFin, and so far, okay naman sila. Best of luck to us!

6. Pingback: COL Financial’s Mobile App is Now Here! | Life in Manila

7. Marie Elaine Padua says:

Hi. Mangangamusta lang ako about you COL investment experience. Musta na? I just want to learn from your experiences.Naka pag apply na ako but im not yet funding it kase nag iipon pa.Hope to hear from u..

Best Regards,
    Elaine

• lifein says:

Hi Elaine! So far, so good. May lock-in gains na rin ako at nakareceive ng ilang dividends! Like you, nag-iipon din para magkaroon ng funds to buy stocks when the prices are low. At patuloy din ang pagbabasa ko para madami pa matutunan about stock market investing. :)

8. Pingback: Choosing BDO Peso Balanced Fund (BDOPBAL) | Life in Manila